Keep your social media hot during this cold month with these ideas.
Holidays that happen this month:
- Jan 1 – New Years Day
- Jan 2 – Science Fiction Day
- Jan 7 – I’m Not Going To Take It Anymore Day
- Jan 8 – Elvis’ Birthday
- Jan 10 – Peculiar People Day
- Jan 14 – National Dress Up your Pet Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday of January
- Jan 16 – Get To Know Your Customer Day
- Jan 19 – National Popcorn Day
- Jan 24 – National Compliment Day
- Jan 25 – National Opposite Day
- Jan 31 – Backward Day
Trends this month:
- New Years Resolutions
- Winter activities
- Business goals
- College football
- Super Bowl
- Chinese New Year
- NFL playoffs
Your Social Media Planning Document
Dowload this pdf and print copies of it. Organize your content ideas on the first page and use the second page to come up with more ideas.
Click the three-dot-button below the pdf in order to download it.
I’ve built dozens of templates! You can use these to speed up your design process when creating content. Some are fun. Some are educational. All are customizable for your agency!
I worked hard to make sure that almost every template has multiple options to give it the look and feel that fits your style.
Get notified whenever I add new content ideas, templates or trainings.
Don’t worry. I won’t SPAM you.