You’ll have a lot to be grateful for with these ideas.
Holidays that happen this month:
- Daylight Saving Time Ends – First Sunday in November
- Nov 4 – National Candy Day
- National Stress Awareness Day – First Wednesday in November
- Nov 5 – National Doughnut Day
- National Jersey Friday – First Friday in November
- Nov 11 – Veterans Day
- Nov 13 – World Kindness Day
- Nov 16 – National Fast Food Day
- Nov 17 – National Homemade Bread Day
- Nov 18 – Mickey Mouse Birthday
- National Adoption Day – Saturday before Thanksgiving
- Nov 25 – National Play Day with Dad
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Black Friday – Day after Thanksgiving
- Small Business Saturday – Saturday after Thanksgiving
- Cyber Monday – Monday after Thanksgiving
- National Day of Giving – Usually Tuesday following Cyber Monday
Trends this month:
- Colder weather
- Being grateful
- Consuming lots of food
- School sports
- Family time
- Food recipes
- Giving to others
Your Social Media Planning Document
Dowload this pdf and print copies of it. Organize your content ideas on the first page and use the second page to come up with more ideas.
Click the three-dot-button below the pdf in order to download it.
I’ve built dozens of templates! You can use these to speed up your design process when creating content. Some are fun. Some are educational. All are customizable for your agency!
I worked hard to make sure that almost every template has multiple options to give it the look and feel that fits your style.
Get notified whenever I add new content ideas, templates or trainings.
Don’t worry. I won’t SPAM you.