Don’t worry if you’ve been naughty or nice, you get these ideas either way.
Holidays that happen this month:
- National Day of Giving – Usually Tuesday following Cyber Monday
- Hanukkah – Observed for 8 days – dates change annually
- Dec 4 – National Cookie Day
- Dec 5 – International Ninja Day
- Dec 8 – National Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day
- National Salesperson Day – Second Friday in December
- National Re-Gifting Day – Thursday before Christmas
- Dec 18 – National Twin Day
- National Ugly Sweater Day – Third Friday in December
- Dec 24 – Christmas Eve
- Dec 25 – Christmas Day
- Dec 26 – National Thank-You Note Day
- Dec 28 – National Card Playing Day
- Dec 31 – New Years Eve
Trends this month:
- Everything Christmas
- Family time
- Holiday Parties
Your Social Media Planning Document
Dowload this pdf and print copies of it. Organize your content ideas on the first page and use the second page to come up with more ideas.
Click the three-dot-button below the pdf in order to download it.
I’ve built dozens of templates! You can use these to speed up your design process when creating content. Some are fun. Some are educational. All are customizable for your agency!
I worked hard to make sure that almost every template has multiple options to give it the look and feel that fits your style.
Get notified whenever I add new content ideas, templates or trainings.
Don’t worry. I won’t SPAM you.